An interesting overview of a book on macroeconomics Dan Corrin (08 Sep 2020 19:29 UTC)
Re: [TML] An interesting overview of a book on macroeconomics Timothy Collinson (08 Sep 2020 21:19 UTC)
Re: [TML] An interesting overview of a book on macroeconomics Timothy Collinson (08 Sep 2020 21:30 UTC)
Re: [TML] An interesting overview of a book on macroeconomics kaladorn@xxxxxx (09 Sep 2020 09:18 UTC)
Re: [TML] An interesting overview of a book on macroeconomics Timothy Collinson (09 Sep 2020 20:41 UTC)
Re: [TML] An interesting overview of a book on macroeconomics kaladorn@xxxxxx (10 Sep 2020 06:07 UTC)
Re: [TML] An interesting overview of a book on macroeconomics Timothy Collinson (10 Sep 2020 07:37 UTC)
Re: [TML] An interesting overview of a book on macroeconomics kaladorn@xxxxxx (10 Sep 2020 08:35 UTC)
Re: [TML] An interesting overview of a book on macroeconomics Michael Houghton (10 Sep 2020 19:13 UTC)

Re: [TML] An interesting overview of a book on macroeconomics Michael Houghton 10 Sep 2020 19:13 UTC

Howdy!

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 2:44 AM Phil Pugliese - philpugliese at
yahoo.com (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the ref.
>
> So there really is someone with the surname, 'Mannix'!

It appears that that spelling started appearing in the late 18th
century in the US, and cursory research suggests it's ultimately of
Irish origin in other spellings that go back farther.

yours,
Michael

--
Michael Houghton   | Herveus d'Ormonde