Government Type 7 kaladorn@xxxxxx (12 Sep 2020 21:45 UTC)
Re: [TML] Government Type 7 David Johnson (12 Sep 2020 22:19 UTC)
Re: [TML] Government Type 7 kaladorn@xxxxxx (13 Sep 2020 04:06 UTC)
Re: [TML] Government Type 7 David Johnson (13 Sep 2020 14:57 UTC)
Re: [TML] Government Type 7 Phil Pugliese (13 Sep 2020 00:09 UTC)
Fw: [TML] Government Type 7 Phil Pugliese (13 Sep 2020 00:11 UTC)
Re: [TML] Government Type 7 kaladorn@xxxxxx (13 Sep 2020 04:12 UTC)
Re: [TML] Government Type 7 Jeffrey Schwartz (13 Sep 2020 04:40 UTC)
Re: [TML] Government Type 7 Cian Witherspoon (14 Sep 2020 23:59 UTC)

Re: [TML] Government Type 7 Jeffrey Schwartz 13 Sep 2020 04:40 UTC

T5 has an acronym : "MOARN" - Map Only As Really Necessary
Which is to say, that which the players never see never needs to be mapped.

I think it applies in this case -
How do the PC's interact with the world?
Is it a case of every landing pad they visit is a different country,
with different laws, rules, and regulations? Balkanized
If it's a case of no matter where they land, they face the same
paperwork, even if the uniforms and flags are different? Impersonal
Bureaucracy