TL 9 Longsa Class 4 ton Small Launch ewan@xxxxxx (19 Sep 2020 22:44 UTC)
Re: [TML] TL 9 Longsa Class 4 ton Small Launch Jeffrey Schwartz (21 Sep 2020 12:23 UTC)
Re: [TML] TL 9 Longsa Class 4 ton Small Launch kaladorn@xxxxxx (21 Sep 2020 12:45 UTC)
Re: [TML] TL 9 Longsa Class 4 ton Small Launch Jeffrey Schwartz (21 Sep 2020 12:48 UTC)
Re: [TML] TL 9 Longsa Class 4 ton Small Launch kaladorn@xxxxxx (21 Sep 2020 15:18 UTC)
RE: [TML] TL 9 Longsa Class 4 ton Small Launch ewan@xxxxxx (21 Sep 2020 19:04 UTC)
Re: [TML] TL 9 Longsa Class 4 ton Small Launch kaladorn@xxxxxx (21 Sep 2020 22:09 UTC)
Re: [TML] TL 9 Longsa Class 4 ton Small Launch Thomas RUX (21 Sep 2020 23:16 UTC)
Re: [TML] TL 9 Longsa Class 4 ton Small Launch kaladorn@xxxxxx (22 Sep 2020 02:08 UTC)
Re: [TML] TL 9 Longsa Class 4 ton Small Launch Jeffrey Schwartz (22 Sep 2020 13:52 UTC)
RE: [TML] TL 9 Longsa Class 4 ton Small Launch ewan@xxxxxx (21 Sep 2020 18:54 UTC)

Re: [TML] TL 9 Longsa Class 4 ton Small Launch Jeffrey Schwartz 21 Sep 2020 12:22 UTC

I like this, it looks like a useful thing

Questions -
What's it look like if you pull the EMS active and just put in radar?
I'm wondering if the price drops enough that it'd be a meaningful
replacement for the air/raft in a Type-S?
What's it look like as a ground-to-orbit taxi for a populated world
where you can rely on traffic control?