Zhodani PSI aging Timothy Collinson (19 Aug 2021 15:39 UTC)
Re: [TML] Zhodani PSI aging James Catchpole (19 Aug 2021 16:07 UTC)
Re: [TML] Zhodani PSI aging Rupert Boleyn (19 Aug 2021 16:24 UTC)
Re: [TML] Zhodani PSI aging Timothy Collinson (19 Aug 2021 16:59 UTC)
Re: [TML] Zhodani PSI aging Rupert Boleyn (19 Aug 2021 17:16 UTC)

Re: [TML] Zhodani PSI aging Rupert Boleyn 19 Aug 2021 16:24 UTC

On 20Aug2021 0407, James Catchpole - jlcatchpole at googlemail.com (via
tml list) wrote:
> In CT, PSI was reduced by -1 for every term after the age of 18, unless and
> until it was trained after which it never declined again.
In CT (and MT I think), Psi was capped at the sum of Str+Dex+End+Int.
It's conceivable that ageing could push all stats to zero on the same
check and thus also force Psi to zero. Of course that's four ageing
crises to pass to avoid death and the character would probably have been
retired from play long before then.

More reasonably, ageing for an untrained talent is the only likely why
Psi would ever age down to zero. Of course psi drug use and abuse can
also push Psi down to zero, but that's not ageing, per se.

In MgT 2, using the RAW in the core book I can't see how Psi would
suffer ageing once trained - Psi is not listed as a mental stat.

--
Rupert Boleyn <xxxxxx@gmail.com>