Zhodanis World Cup Knapp (04 Jul 2014 20:08 UTC)
Re: [TML] Zhodanis World Cup Freelance Traveller (04 Jul 2014 20:21 UTC)
Re: [TML] Zhodanis World Cup Knapp (04 Jul 2014 20:30 UTC)
Re: [TML] Zhodanis World Cup greg caires (05 Jul 2014 12:05 UTC)
Re: [TML] Zhodanis World Cup Jeffrey Schwartz (07 Jul 2014 19:24 UTC)
Re: [TML] Zhodanis World Cup Richard Aiken (08 Jul 2014 20:36 UTC)
Re: [TML] Zhodanis World Cup Knapp (20 Jul 2014 19:48 UTC)

Re: [TML] Zhodanis World Cup Jeffrey Schwartz 07 Jul 2014 19:24 UTC

I have this mental image of Zho playing "Rock-Paper-Scissors"...

Telepathy to see what your opponent will pick?
Precog?
TK to push the opponents fingers into the desired shape?