Re: [TML] Request for information on Polities Thomas Jones-Low 30 Aug 2014 20:44 UTC

	I think part of your Google problem is that many of the government type names
are not generally used, at least currently, to represent governments. This
"every empire has a completely different name" is something I've seen in a
number of different gaming histories, but not so much in real history.

--
         Thomas Jones-Low
Work:	xxxxxx@softstart.com