Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. Mike Looney (10 Sep 2014 15:27 UTC)
Re: [TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. Mike Looney (11 Sep 2014 16:47 UTC)
Re: [TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. Evyn MacDude (11 Sep 2014 20:25 UTC)
Re: [TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. Mike Looney (11 Sep 2014 21:15 UTC)
Re: [TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. Evyn MacDude (11 Sep 2014 21:41 UTC)
Re: [TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. Ian Whitchurch (12 Sep 2014 23:42 UTC)
Re: [TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. J. Michael Looney (13 Sep 2014 01:02 UTC)
Re: [TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. Ian Whitchurch (13 Sep 2014 10:58 UTC)
[TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. J. Michael Looney (13 Sep 2014 11:38 UTC)
Re: [TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. Ian Whitchurch (13 Sep 2014 11:45 UTC)
Re: [TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. J. Michael Looney (13 Sep 2014 12:37 UTC)
Re: [TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. Phil Pugliese (13 Sep 2014 14:15 UTC)
Re: [TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. J. Michael Looney (13 Sep 2014 14:38 UTC)
Re: [TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. Richard Aiken (14 Sep 2014 03:30 UTC)
[TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. J. Michael Looney (14 Sep 2014 11:59 UTC)
Re: [TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. Timothy Collinson (11 Sep 2014 20:42 UTC)
Re: [TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. Richard Aiken (12 Sep 2014 20:16 UTC)
Re: [TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. J. Michael Looney (12 Sep 2014 23:35 UTC)
Re: [TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. J. Michael Looney (16 Sep 2014 22:23 UTC)

Re: [TML] Nit Pickers guide to Mongoose Traveller. J. Michael Looney 13 Sep 2014 12:37 UTC

OK, my take a break from "Project Clean the House" today will be
1) Design LAC
2) Modify the all ready designed Torpedo boat to be 30 tons (That
might be tricky, if not impossible, but 30 tons is one of the sweet
spots in the small craft design system in MgT)
3) Design a 2Kton beat the crap out any thing near it's size cruiser.
 (Light in a Big Ship Traveller universe, Battle Ship in Small Ship
universe)

Works for me.