quick query on a mysterious ship Timothy Collinson (21 Sep 2014 14:10 UTC)
Re: [TML] quick query on a mysterious ship Evyn MacDude (21 Sep 2014 23:49 UTC)

Re: [TML] quick query on a mysterious ship Evyn MacDude 21 Sep 2014 23:49 UTC

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 7:10 AM, Timothy Collinson
<xxxxxx@port.ac.uk> wrote:

> [1]  Although I make the Subsidized Merchant some 444 squares which would
> mean around 200 tons under the rule of thumb I thought I recalled about
> halving the number of squares for tonnage.  Or have I remembered that
> incorrectly?

Did you factor in the 6 Meter deck height in the Cargo Bay for the
Subsidised Merchant?

--
Evyn