Re: [TML] How to disable a parked ship? Bill Rutherford 10 Jan 2015 15:53 UTC

Fellow Travellers,

As usual, thanks!  You've just provided a bucketful of ideas, most of
which hadn't even occurred to me, in addition (Thanks Leonard) to
explaining some holes in my initial thoughts (nothing unusual there,
BTW - the holes, I mean... ;-)

Again, thanks!

- Bill Rutherford

Bill Rutherford