In Re Reddit Jeff Zeitlin (06 May 2023 19:21 UTC)
Re: [TML] In Re Reddit Kurt Feltenberger (07 May 2023 00:09 UTC)
Re: [TML] In Re Reddit Jeff Zeitlin (07 May 2023 00:53 UTC)
Re: [TML] In Re Reddit Harold Hale (08 May 2023 03:59 UTC)

Re: [TML] In Re Reddit Jeff Zeitlin 07 May 2023 00:53 UTC

I have not participated in any political or "social" subreddit; only in
r/Traveller. The indications are that I have been declared PNG by an
autospambot, not by the moderators or community in r/Traveller.

On Sat, 6 May 2023 20:08:50 -0400, Kurt Feltenberger - kurt at thepaw.org
(via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote to Freelance Traveller:

>On 5/6/2023 3:21 PM, Jeff Zeitlin - editor at freelancetraveller.com
>(via tml list) wrote:
>> I have refrained from posting what I think of Reddit at this point.
>
>I won't...it's a biased echo chamber and if you say or do anything
>against "the herd think" then you're pounced on.  Some sub Reddits are
>better than others, but for the most part it's become a gaggle of little
>fiefdoms run by people who have no power in the real world and think
>that being to the worst side of "the dictator of choice" is the best
>thing since someone tore off a chunk of bread.
>

>--
>Kurt Feltenberger
>xxxxxx@thepaw.org/xxxxxx@yahoo.com
>“Before today, I was scared to live, after today, I'm scared I'm not living enough." - Me

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2022. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)