Ship's Locker: thumb lights Jeffrey Schwartz (05 May 2023 08:07 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ship's Locker: thumb lights Alan Peery (12 May 2023 12:49 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ship's Locker: thumb lights Jeffrey Schwartz (12 May 2023 13:45 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ship's Locker: thumb lights Alan Peery (12 May 2023 13:55 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ship's Locker: thumb lights Jeffrey Schwartz (12 May 2023 14:00 UTC)

Re: [TML] Ship's Locker: thumb lights Jeffrey Schwartz 12 May 2023 13:59 UTC

Or use your hand computer (smartphone) to send an override

Which, I guess, you could put in the app. "Sleep times?" and let it
talk to the thumb