Is there anyone that likes doing deck plans? Jeffrey Schwartz (31 May 2023 14:51 UTC)
Re: [TML] Is there anyone that likes doing deck plans? Rupert Boleyn (31 May 2023 17:42 UTC)
RE: [TML] Is there anyone that likes doing deck plans? ewan@xxxxxx (31 May 2023 18:01 UTC)
Re: [TML] Is there anyone that likes doing deck plans? Evyn MacDude (01 Jun 2023 04:27 UTC)
Re: [TML] Is there anyone that likes doing deck plans? Brett Kruger (01 Jun 2023 06:52 UTC)
Re: Is there anyone that likes doing deck plans? Jeffrey Schwartz (01 Jun 2023 12:16 UTC)
Re: [TML] Re: Is there anyone that likes doing deck plans? Jeffrey Schwartz (06 Jun 2023 11:46 UTC)
Re: [TML] Is there anyone that likes doing deck plans? Rob Conley (06 Jun 2023 17:56 UTC)
Re: [TML] Is there anyone that likes doing deck plans? Jeffrey Schwartz (06 Jun 2023 20:00 UTC)
Re: [TML] Is there anyone that likes doing deck plans? Evyn MacDude (06 Jun 2023 22:11 UTC)
Re: [TML] Is there anyone that likes doing deck plans? Robert Conley (06 Jun 2023 22:51 UTC)
Re: [TML] Is there anyone that likes doing deck plans? Jeffrey Schwartz (07 Jun 2023 00:42 UTC)
Re: [TML] Is there anyone that likes doing deck plans? Jeff Zeitlin (06 Jun 2023 21:55 UTC)
Re: [TML] Is there anyone that likes doing deck plans? Robert Conley (06 Jun 2023 22:47 UTC)
Re: [TML] Is there anyone that likes doing deck plans? Rupert Boleyn (07 Jun 2023 08:19 UTC)

Re: [TML] Is there anyone that likes doing deck plans? Robert Conley 06 Jun 2023 22:51 UTC

You might want to try Inkscape. It is a vector drawing program that you
can use to the drop in the geomorphs. Then use the snapping tools to
line things up. Also you can use the ungrouping tools to bust geomorphs
to grab thing like individual rooms and cooridors.

It is free and open source
https://inkscape.org/

Rob Conley

On 6/6/2023 3:59 PM, Jeffrey Schwartz - schwartz.jeffrey at gmail.com