Re: [TML] Imperial Pledge ofAllegiance David Jaques-Watson (10 Jul 2023 07:58 UTC)
Re: [TML] Imperial Pledge ofAllegiance J. Michael Looney (10 Jul 2023 14:24 UTC)

Re: [TML] Imperial Pledge ofAllegiance J. Michael Looney 10 Jul 2023 14:23 UTC

In the SCA you can (and some people are required to) swear fealty to
the crown.  Here is the first one I found doing a fast google search.

I, (state your name), do swear Fealty and service unto the Crown of
Meridies – To speak and to be silent, to do and to let be, To come and
to go, in need and in plenty, In peace and in war, in living and in
dying, From this hour henceforth, until my Lord release me, Death take
me, or the world end.

THE CROWN’S RESPONSE

I, [name], King of Meridies and I, [name], Queen of Meridies

Hear and shall not forget, nor fail to reward, that which is freely
given: Fealty with love, Valor with honor, and Oathbreaking with
vengeance/justice. Now rise and go in our esteem.

--
Some of us have a little bit of Crazy and some of us have a 40,000 liter
drum filled to the brim of the stuff - and you don't know how much Crazy