Freelance Traveller Temporary Outage Jeff Zeitlin (04 Aug 2023 22:14 UTC)
Re: [TML] Freelance Traveller Temporary Outage Tom Rux (05 Aug 2023 21:30 UTC)
Re: [TML] Freelance Traveller Temporary Outage Jeffrey Schwartz (07 Aug 2023 13:35 UTC)
Re: [TML] Freelance Traveller Temporary Outage Jeff Zeitlin (07 Aug 2023 15:36 UTC)
Re: [TML] Freelance Traveller Temporary Outage Greg nokes (07 Aug 2023 16:01 UTC)
Re: [TML] Freelance Traveller Temporary Outage Alex Goodwin (07 Aug 2023 17:15 UTC)
Re: [TML] Freelance Traveller Temporary Outage Kurt Feltenberger (07 Aug 2023 20:13 UTC)

Re: [TML] Freelance Traveller Temporary Outage Greg nokes 07 Aug 2023 16:00 UTC

Back in the 90s we claimed that boxes ran better if someone bled in them. (Due to all of the sharp edges in the stamped metal cutting us all).

Perhaps modern boxes prefer Coke Zero?

I wonder what sort of beliefs like that exist in Traveller? I know about jump dimming, but what do folks have in their TUs?

Sent from my iPhone