Translation Help Jeff Zeitlin (12 Aug 2023 20:25 UTC)
Re: [TML] Translation Help Thomas Jones-Low (12 Aug 2023 21:11 UTC)
Re: [TML] Translation Help Jeff Zeitlin (13 Aug 2023 00:17 UTC)

Re: [TML] Translation Help Thomas Jones-Low 12 Aug 2023 21:11 UTC

	The term used in the English Mongoose Traveller (and other materials) is "Diplo
Vest" . See Central Supply Catalog p.12. I'm not sure if the Spanish edition has
a version of the CSC. I know it's referred to in earlier editions of Traveller
as well, and if you'd like references I can supply them.

--
         Thomas Jones-Low
Work:	xxxxxx@softstart.com