Starship Geomorphs Timothy Collinson (03 Apr 2024 21:24 UTC)
Re: [TML] Starship Geomorphs Jeff Zeitlin (03 Apr 2024 22:29 UTC)

On Wed, 3 Apr 2024 22:23:21 +0100, Timothy Collinson wrote:

>Just a shout out in case there's anyone who has NOT come across this bit of
>(free!) Traveller excellence from Robert Pearce.
>
>http://travellerrpgblog.blogspot.com/2020/07/starship-geomorphs-20.html
>
>They really are superb, well thought out and definitely worth checking out
>if you've not come across them.
>
>Kudos to Jim C making good use of them in his ongoing campaign as we
>investigate a base on a distant moon and start to run into creepiness that
>resulted in the session ending with a discussion on The Thing (and its
>various incarnations).  I'm really going to have to watch it now, aren't I?!

I'd have no objections if someone wanted to write a review of the Geomorphs
for Freelance Traveller.

Or an after-action report on The Thing...

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2024. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)