RE: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] March/April Issue Available for Download! ewan@xxxxxx (05 May 2024 21:06 UTC)

RE: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] March/April Issue Available for Download! ewan@xxxxxx 05 May 2024 21:06 UTC

Hi Jeff,

The RICE paper on Menorb is; RICE Paper #AWP-00104: Menorb by Alvin Plummera

There is some Errata to the post as well:
"Firgir" subsector is actually "Firgr"
That sector coreward (ie. 'up above') the Spinward Marches is Gvurrdon
Sector.
The sector Coreward of Deneb is Tuglikki Sector.

Best regards,

Ewan
--
For the fallen in the cause of the free:
 "When I go home I will tell of them and say,
 For our tomorrow, They gave their today."

 My spelling is entirerly due to dyslexia, typos, and poetic license

-----Original Message-----
From: xxxxxx@simplelists.com <xxxxxx@simplelists.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 3, 2024 7:59 PM
To: The Traveller Mailing List <xxxxxx@simplelists.com>
Subject: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] March/April Issue Available for
Download!

The March/April 2024 issue of Freelance Traveller is available for download!

This issue's featured article is the translation of Gaizka Márquez's article
on Law Level and Driving Permits from Vuelo Raso N.8.

The rest of the issue is the usual eclectix mix of reviews, rules,
adventures, stories, and lots of other stuff; we hope you'll find something
that interests you, no matter what your particular interests may be.

Download this issue at the usual location:
https://www.freelancetraveller.com/magazine/

Perma-link to this issue:
https://www.freelancetraveller.com/magazine/2024-0304/

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2022. Use of the trademark in this notice and
in the referenced materials is not intended to infringe or devalue the
trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following enterprises for
hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io) The Traveller Downport
(http://www.downport.com)
-----