Re: [TML] What is the moral? John Groth 19 May 2015 00:48 UTC

Kurt Feltenberger wrote:
> On 5/18/2015 7:24 PM, John Groth wrote:

<<snip>>

>> Huh.  I would have expected you to include "don't let the Zhodani
>> mind-rape you into becoming a Manchurian Candidate" as one of your
>> morals to be learned.... ;-)
>
> I don't know what you're talking about.  ;-)

Of *course* you don't know what I'm talking about.  If you did, that
would make the project rather pointless.... ;-)

I must say, though, that General Lord Kurt Feltenberger, Marshal of
Jewell, is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being
I've ever known in my life.