Re: [TML]Off-Topic: Reimagined Cylons Are Non-Self-Aware Humans Grimmund (13 Jul 2015 01:57 UTC)
Re: [TML]Off-Topic: Reimagined Cylons Are Non-Self-Aware Humans Jeffrey Schwartz (13 Jul 2015 13:34 UTC)
Re: [TML]Off-Topic: Reimagined Cylons Are Non-Self-Aware Humans Jeffrey Schwartz (13 Jul 2015 19:55 UTC)

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 4:57 PM,  <robocon@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> You don't - but stuffed toys and action figures you can control with your
> mind will likely sell like hot cakes.

Depends on the price.

http://www.necomimi.com/

> The more feedback they can provide, well - train the children with play.
>
> There are lots of applications for the technology: industrial, civil,
> military.

Cat ears.

--

"Any sufficiently advanced parody is indistinguishable from a genuine
kook." -Alan Morgan