GURPS Traveller License expires at the end of the year Thomas Jones-Low (25 Jul 2015 11:25 UTC)
Re: [TML] GURPS Traveller License expires at the end of the year Joseph Rispoli (27 Jul 2015 15:49 UTC)
Re: [TML] GURPS Traveller License expires at the end of the year Thomas Jones-Low (27 Jul 2015 16:49 UTC)
Re: [TML] GURPS Traveller License expires at the end of the year Jeffrey Schwartz (29 Jul 2015 19:24 UTC)

Re: [TML] GURPS Traveller License expires at the end of the year Joseph Rispoli 27 Jul 2015 15:49 UTC

Any idea on what the legal status will be for archiving JTAS webpage
entries?

Will SJ Games still be selling access to that, or will it all just
evaporate the way things on the internet have a tendency to do?

And what would be the best way to archive it as a whole?  I'd really
hate to have to go in and capture each page / entry individually.