Re: [TML] TML Landgrab Reboot Thomas Jones-Low 12 Aug 2015 02:17 UTC

	As the lead editor of the Traveller Wiki, I am always available to help with
formatting or suggestions for putting the data into the wiki. If anyone has an
older Land grab and would like to have it in the wiki too, please let me know.

	One resource I'll add to the list below is TravellerMap:
https://travellermap.com/?style=print

	TravellerMap has the official canon UWP for the Spinward Marches, and all of
the sectors of the Imperium.

         Thomas Jones-Low
Work:	xxxxxx@softstart.com
Home:   xxxxxx@gmail.com