[TML] Off-Topic: Modern Hippomobile Richard Aiken (04 Oct 2015 00:45 UTC)
Re: [TML] Off-Topic: Modern Hippomobile Phil Pugliese (04 Oct 2015 16:39 UTC)
Re: [TML] Off-Topic: Modern Hippomobile Richard Aiken (04 Oct 2015 18:01 UTC)
Re: [TML] Off-Topic: Modern Hippomobile Jeffrey Schwartz (05 Oct 2015 14:01 UTC)
Re: [TML] Off-Topic: Modern Hippomobile Grimmund (05 Oct 2015 14:41 UTC)
Re: [TML] Off-Topic: Modern Hippomobile Richard Aiken (05 Oct 2015 16:20 UTC)
Re: [TML] Off-Topic: Modern Hippomobile Jeffrey Schwartz (05 Oct 2015 16:39 UTC)
Re: [TML] Off-Topic: Modern Hippomobile Grimmund (05 Oct 2015 18:48 UTC)

Re: [TML] Off-Topic: Modern Hippomobile Jeffrey Schwartz 05 Oct 2015 14:00 UTC

Why not detach the horses from the bus?
Have stationary power stations, with horses on treadmills, which
charge battery packs.
Then the buses can show up, swap packs, and move on.
Removes a lot of weight the motor would otherwise be lugging.