starport bar floor plans Timothy Collinson (01 Feb 2016 11:57 UTC)
Re: [TML] starport bar floor plans Bruce Johnson (01 Feb 2016 15:20 UTC)
Re: [TML] starport bar floor plans Timothy Collinson (03 Feb 2016 21:30 UTC)

Re: [TML] starport bar floor plans Bruce Johnson 01 Feb 2016 15:20 UTC

> On Feb 1, 2016, at 4:57 AM, Timothy Collinson <xxxxxx@port.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> I was just thinking about starport bars and found this as a potential establishment:
> http://www.archdaily.com/638009/bond-bar-hachem
>
> nice floor plan and there are even 'spacey' images.  I'd envision this being a bit more upmarket than the usual dive.  I could even justify the name as a short "commonly known as" form of a bar named The Bonded Cargo or some such!
> Lots of room for the traditional brawl, although I'd like to think that this kind of joint was above such things, and private booths for those all important trade deals.

Yeah, it’d be a good place for most PC’s to feel out of place/underdressed.

Also, that whole site is a treasure trove of floorplans…

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona