Re: Jump Fuel (was Re: [TML] Instant city) rupert.boleyn@xxxxxx 13 Feb 2016 14:37 UTC

On 13 Feb 2016 at 11:45, Phil Pugliese (via tml list) wrote:

> p.s. One thing has long bugged me about his little 3system/3parsec
> 'pocket universe' There are at least 3 stars w/i it & what happens
> when their light/radiation goes out & then comes around back? After
> all it's no more than 3 parsecs in any direction & it's been over
> 100,000 since he created his pocket-verse.

I had my players accidentally end up in a similar pocket universe, this one with one
star and a ringworld, that was created by one of the other factions in the Ancients' war
to hide from Gandfather. Anyway, I decided that what would happen is that the emitted
energy would end up as scattered background radiation. that the background radiation
was warmer than in the 'real' universe was one of the clues that the PCs were in a
pocket dimension