Re: [TML] Trawling for 'ice'? Kelly St. Clair 23 Feb 2016 19:41 UTC

On 2/23/2016 11:29 AM, tmr0195@comcast.net wrote:

> With my luck the ship's fuel purification system will not work or the
> contaminates will do something nasty to the ship.

Perhaps, but IMO that's a card that should be played sparingly - I mean,
that's what the system is FOR.  If it's not reliable, then you get the
players rolling their eyes ("oh look, the transporter/holodeck/ whatever
is broken again because lazy writing I mean REASONS") and the characters
wondering why they spent the credits and volume on something that never
works.

--
Kelly St. Clair