The Altered Sensorium - a possible theme for Freelance Traveller Freelance Traveller (20 Mar 2016 04:24 UTC)
Re: [TML] The Altered Sensorium - a possible theme for Freelance Traveller Jeffrey Schwartz (25 Mar 2016 13:26 UTC)

Re: [TML] The Altered Sensorium - a possible theme for Freelance Traveller Jeffrey Schwartz 25 Mar 2016 13:25 UTC

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 6:31 PM, Freelance Traveller
<xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 09:27:59 -0400, Jeffrey Schwartz
> <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Does this do anything for you?
>>
>>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i809pu4G-iUvGOMdAg7zGsvE6pqDvweH8Fzn-ojgf4A/edit?usp=sharing
>
> An interesting idea, definitely. I like it, and think that what it
> offers also includes hooks to hang a character on. I'll read it in a bit
> more depth later, and I'll have some questions for you, which I'll send
> in private mail.

I was thinking last night that I should write a short story to go with
it, kinda like the "Jump Scarabs" articles had a game-rules part and a
story.

And I guess come up with game rules/stats to go with the document....