Re: [TML] Relic tech and Scarcity-Driven Imperium (was: Salvage Operations (and Submarines)) Bruce Johnson 29 Mar 2016 20:22 UTC

> On Mar 29, 2016, at 12:01 PM, Phil Pugliese (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:
>
> I don't believe that existed when I joined up (c.1980) & I've never used them.
>
> Does anyone know when 'micro-jumps' first appeared?

Canonically, this is how the Terran’s first jump drives were used, for in-system travel. (Pretty sure this is in the MT Library data book) I don’t know when (or even if) there were ever in-game rules presented for doing it.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona