Re: Major & Minor races in the TU was Re: [TML] Relic tech and Scarcity-Driven Imperium Bruce Johnson 31 Mar 2016 23:27 UTC

> On Mar 31, 2016, at 2:56 PM, Freelance Traveller <xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 20:39:12 +0000, "Bruce  Johnson"
> <xxxxxx@Pharmacy.Arizona.EDU> wrote:
>
>> Also this, which is the base sourcebook for the era:
>> <http://wiki.travellerrpg.com/New_Era_1248_Sourcebook_1:_Out_Of_The_Darkness>
>> which isn’t in that collection for some reason.
>
> It most certainly is; filename is «1248-6 Sbk 1 Out of the Darkness.pdf»
> on the disc.

Someone should mention to Marc he left it off. That’s good to know, I really enjoyed the book.

Looks like time for some more CD orders 8-)

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona