Test gmail.com shadow97218@xxxxxx (29 Apr 2016 18:43 UTC)
Re: [TML] Test gmail.com Andrew Long (29 Apr 2016 21:33 UTC)
Re: [TML] Test gmail.com Joseph Paul (30 Apr 2016 17:07 UTC)
Re: [TML] Test gmail.com rupert.boleyn@xxxxxx (02 May 2016 02:23 UTC)
Re: [TML] Test gmail.com Michael McKinney (02 May 2016 13:24 UTC)

Re: [TML] Test gmail.com rupert.boleyn@xxxxxx 02 May 2016 02:22 UTC

On 29 Apr 2016 at 11:43, shadow97218@gmail.com wrote:

> Ok, I'm sending *two* test messages. This one is from my gmail.com
> address. I'm also sending one from shadowgard.com.
>
> If you don't see both messages, let me know which one you didn't see.
>
> Likewise if one wound up in your spam folder.

I see this one, and now realise that I haven't seen any posts from you for ages.

Hopping onto gmail's web interface so I can see what Google dumped into its spam
trap, I find it's grabbed all your posts. The reason given is:

    Why is this message in Spam? It has a from address in shadowgard.com but has
    failed shadowgard.com's required tests for authentication.