Re: K'kree vs Hiver, was Re: [TML] GMing Manipulations Jeffrey Schwartz 16 May 2016 18:17 UTC

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Phil Pugliese (via tml list)
<xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:
> This email was sent from yahoo.com which does not allow forwarding of emails via email lists. Therefore the sender's email address (xxxxxx@yahoo.com) has been replaced with a dummy one. The original message follows:
>
>      In theory, no one reads
>  the "sealed" registered manipulations until after
>  the
>  registration Hiver unveils the
>  conclusion of their master work. Canon is silent
>  on what happens with the ongoing and failed
>  manipulations.

> I can see it now;
>
> "Hey that pompous fool 'what-iz-name' just kicked the bucket! His 'club' should be unsealing all his "works in progress". Let's go see what that incompetent jackass was up to for all these years."

I can picture the "pompous fool" having some plan in his portfolio
that starts with : "First, convince the entire club that I'm a pompous
fool"