Re: Hivers manipulating Hivers? was Re: K'kree vs Hiver, was Re: [TML] GMing Manipulations Bruce Johnson 16 May 2016 22:55 UTC

> On May 16, 2016, at 3:39 PM, Phil Pugliese (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:
>
> "pompous fool" having some plan in his
> portfolio
> that starts with : "First,
> convince the entire club that I'm a pompous
> fool"
>
> In that case he'd have achieved the success of a post-mortem Manipulation!
>
> I wonder if various Hiver factions are running Manipulations on each other?
>
> WOW! Think of all the possibilities

Now. Imagine a Hiver 'Alex Jones' or 'David Ickes’. Just how out there would a Hiver conspiracy theory have to get?

And what if they’re pretending to push these theories in service of some deeper manipulation?

Wheels within wheels man! Wheels within wheels!” 8-)

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona