Re: K'kree vs Hiver, was Re: [TML] GMing Manipulations Kelly St. Clair 16 May 2016 23:50 UTC

On 5/16/2016 11:17 AM, Jeffrey Schwartz wrote:
> On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Phil Pugliese (via tml list)
> <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:
>>      In theory, no one reads
>>  the "sealed" registered manipulations until after
>>  the
>>  registration Hiver unveils the
>>  conclusion of their master work. Canon is silent
>>  on what happens with the ongoing and failed
>>  manipulations.
>>
>>  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> I can see it now;
>>
>> "Hey that pompous fool 'what-iz-name' just kicked the bucket! His 'club' should be unsealing all his "works in progress". Let's go see what that incompetent jackass was up to for all these years."
>>
>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> I can picture the "pompous fool" having some plan in his portfolio
> that starts with : "First, convince the entire club that I'm a pompous
> fool"

"Second, fake own death."

And of course Hivers manipulate other Hivers. That's just something they
DO, like humans breathing, using their opposable thumbs, and seeking
advancement in the pack hierarchy.  (Yes, all of the above also applies
to Vargr; this is not a coincidence.)

--
Kelly St. Clair