Re: Incredibly efficient! was Re: [TML] L-Hyd not necessary for jumping & misc.... Jeffrey Schwartz (24 May 2016 15:44 UTC)

Re: Incredibly efficient! was Re: [TML] L-Hyd not necessary for jumping & misc.... Jeffrey Schwartz 24 May 2016 15:43 UTC

Yeah, I thought of that after I hit send , and really hoped nobody would say it.

OK, how about "RF and visible light"?