Re: Planetary Charters, was Re: [TML] Amount of self-government on member worlds Tim (13 Jul 2016 09:24 UTC)

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 08:04:06AM +0000, Phil Pugliese (via tml list) wrote:
> One thing I remember from one of those later CT LBB Adventures was
> that the SolParties were still very racist & an issue had arisen
> concerning the 'purity' of a local leader's 'bloodline'. Rumor was,
> <gasp!>, there just might be some Vilani 'contamination' in there!

Given how many thousands of years it has been, I'd be extremely
surprised if there were any truly "pureblood" terrans left, no matter
how fanatical.  Unless they were cloned, that is, and I suspect that
wouldn't count.

- Tim