Help Wanted. Name for several companies Peter L. Berghold (31 Jul 2016 14:58 UTC)
Re: [TML] Help Wanted. Name for several companies Timothy Collinson (31 Jul 2016 15:32 UTC)
Re: [TML] Help Wanted. Name for several companies Jeffrey Schwartz (02 Aug 2016 19:21 UTC)
Re: [TML] Help Wanted. Name for several companies Richard Aiken (03 Aug 2016 09:41 UTC)
Re: [TML] Help Wanted. Name for several companies Alex Goodwin (31 Jul 2016 15:54 UTC)
Re: [TML] Help Wanted. Name for several companies Richard Aiken (02 Aug 2016 02:59 UTC)
Re: [TML] Help Wanted. Name for several companies Richard Aiken (02 Aug 2016 03:04 UTC)
Re: [TML] Help Wanted. Name for several companies Timothy Collinson (02 Aug 2016 08:45 UTC)

On 01/08/16 00:57, Peter L. Berghold wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm reaching out since I'm having severe creativity block I've picked up
> my writing again after putting it down for a long time and re-writing a
> story I started a while back.
>
> Part of the backdrop to the story consists of three major
> mega-corporations that are governed by rich and corrupt board members
> (hmm... doesn't resemble reality does it?) and I am at a loss to come up
> with names without plagiarizing.  For odd reasons SternMetal and other
> TU names keep rattling around in my head.
>
> Any thoughts?  You *will* be given credit if and when I publish the
> story. :-)

Well, what few I could come up with - a fair bit lampshadey:

Bleedum, Grabbit and Zodoff  (whether as principals or legal advisors,
you can figure out)
Inventive Inventories  (knocked off from real life - related to the UK
Brinks-Mat gold theft)
Wildcard
Tanglefoot Factoring
Dodgie AG  (still controlled by the Dodgie fa.... how DARE you imply
that they are (worried about leaving evidence around that contradicts
party line of being) anything but fine, upstanding sophonts!)
WOFTAM  (long since backronymed to Waste Of Flippin' Time And Money by
the MoJ)
Uplink Music
Trans-Rift Holdings
Old Dog Interstellar
Rudolfine  (knocked off from real life - probably have got name wrong,
but IIRC received a 9 figure transfer from East Berlin in early morning
of 10 November 1989)
Terra Pharmaceuticals