Future forced colonization efforts and Harry Turtledove Joseph Paul (31 Aug 2016 16:46 UTC)
Re: [TML] Future forced colonization efforts and Harry Turtledove shadow@xxxxxx (01 Sep 2016 07:57 UTC)

Re: [TML] Future forced colonization efforts and Harry Turtledove shadow@xxxxxx 01 Sep 2016 07:56 UTC

On 1 Sep 2016 at 3:39, xxxxxx@comcast.net wrote:

> Howdy again Joseph,
>
> Yep, as I predicted I totally missed the point, however I missed the
> bit about a plague being a major contributor to the Vilani's collapse.
>

> The books mentioned here are good examples of the invaders options.
> High Crusade showed how the primitives got the better of a hi-tech
> civilization.

Try Christopher Anvil's "Pandora's Legions". It's basically a
collection of interrelated short stories about what happens when some
aliens conquer Earth.

You can find it on Baen CD 13 The Baltic War at
http://baencd.thefifthimperium.com/

--
Leonard Erickson (aka shadow)
shadow at shadowgard dot com