Re: [TML] This fits right into the TU esp as the 2I started getting really shaky.. Bruce Johnson (02 Sep 2016 20:08 UTC)

Re: [TML] This fits right into the TU esp as the 2I started getting really shaky.. Bruce Johnson 02 Sep 2016 20:08 UTC

> On Sep 2, 2016, at 7:07 AM, Phil Pugliese (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:
>
> This email was sent from yahoo.com which does not allow forwarding of emails via email lists. Therefore the sender's email address (xxxxxx@yahoo.com) has been replaced with a dummy one. The original message follows:

> Picked this up from DowJones...
>

> Retailers Seek U.S. Help With Shipping Crisis
>
> U.S. retailers, bracing for a blow as they stock up for the crucial holiday sales season, asked the government to step in and help resolve a growing crisis caused by the near-collapse of South Korea's Hanjin Shipping Co., one of the world's largest container shipping companies.

This is when motley crews of rickety Free traders start showing up at the BIG starports offering fast service for  onesie-twosie shipments of containers that absolutely positively have to get there :-) In real life this is a BIG DEAL, like affect the worlds economy big deal. There are hundreds of thousands of containers on Hanjin ships right now that are sitting at sea or detained in port. all containing other companies’s property…

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona