[Freelance Traveller] September/October 2016 Posted! Freelance Traveller (05 Sep 2016 20:32 UTC)
Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] September/October 2016 Posted! Timothy Collinson (05 Sep 2016 21:07 UTC)

Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] September/October 2016 Posted! Timothy Collinson 05 Sep 2016 21:07 UTC

Many thanks. And thank you very much for the review of Three Blind
Mice. I'm not sure I could ask for a nicer one!

For any one interested I've sent a follow up (not quite a sequel) to
13Mann a little while back. But not heard from them. Anyone  know
their situation or a current email for them (not that I got a bounce)?

Anyway, looking forward to getting my tablet charged so I can read it
more easily

Cheers

tc