Anyone have problems contacting Far Future Enterprises? Graham Donald (24 Oct 2016 20:19 UTC)
Re: [TML] Anyone have problems contacting Far Future Enterprises? Graham Donald (25 Oct 2016 01:55 UTC)

Re: [TML] Anyone have problems contacting Far Future Enterprises? Graham Donald 25 Oct 2016 01:44 UTC

I didn't realise your spam filter was that sensitive. I have created a threat on the COTI board with the title "Future FFE Apocrypha Releases", if you make a reply to that thread I will read it there.

Graham

________________________________
From: Michael McKinney <xxxxxx@gmail.com>
To: xxxxxx@simplelists.com
Sent: Tuesday, 25 October 2016, 6:13
Subject: Re: [TML] Anyone have problems contacting Far Future Enterprises?

Your email continues to hit my Promotions Folder in Gmail, implying that it thinks you are nearly spam content. It appears to be related to your email address, and because of the .au at the end of the email chain.

I don't know if that alone is causing an issue, but you might retry sending the message, or if you have social media of some variety, reaching out to FFE that way.

Respectfully,
Michael McKinney
-----------------------------
Best reached by e-mail
Phone: 1-217-778-2154
Email:  xxxxxx@gmail.com

For Political and Government Things
Professional Email: xxxxxx@gmail.com

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 4:16 PM, Graham Donald (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:

This email was sent from yahoo.com.au which does not allow forwarding of emails via email lists. Therefore the sender's email address (xxxxxx@yahoo.com.au) has been replaced with a dummy one.

>Last week I emailed Far Future Enterprises to query if High Passage or Far Trader would ever be issued in PDF form. So far I have not received a response.
>

>Does anyone know what might have happened?
>

>Graham
>
>-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists. com/tml Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com To unsubscribe from this list please goto http://www.simplelists.com/ confirm.php?u= ChhrKYzrISfRC6uq8SknMIAqPIH6do De

-----
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=D2Saam6fZXNjyclbkF8QDoU65WzFZYGw