A source for TL6/7 hand held weapons for use in space Graham Donald (25 Nov 2016 11:07 UTC)
Re: [TML] A source for TL6/7 hand held weapons for use in space Kurt Feltenberger (28 Nov 2016 02:31 UTC)
Re: [TML] A source for TL6/7 hand held weapons for use in space Jeffrey Schwartz (01 Dec 2016 01:37 UTC)

Re: [TML] A source for TL6/7 hand held weapons for use in space Jeffrey Schwartz 01 Dec 2016 01:36 UTC

I wonder if "open-cycle liquid cooling" could be adapted for a
counter-thrust mechanism to handle recoil.
I've got this image of a bunch  of vents around various points on the
weapon, and a computer that decides which ones to open.
Obviously, that's more than TL7...