Re: [TML] Starship Operator's manual Phil Pugliese (04 Dec 2016 05:18 UTC)
Re: [TML] Starship Operator's manual Dan Corrin (04 Dec 2016 06:38 UTC)
Re: [TML] Starship Operator's manual Timothy Collinson (04 Dec 2016 08:24 UTC)

Re: [TML] Starship Operator's manual Phil Pugliese 04 Dec 2016 05:18 UTC

My copy is just like Dan's except that I could not find any mention of "synchronized jump exits".

On Sat, 12/3/16, Dan Corrin (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [TML] Starship Operator's manual
 To: "xxxxxx@simplelists.com" <xxxxxx@simplelists.com>
 Date: Saturday, December 3, 2016, 5:24 PM

 My
 copy is 66 pages. It just states Megatraveller Starship
 operator's Manual Vol. I. (C) 1988
 There
 is no edition, so I am presuming it is the first.The
 part number is DGP-872-0895
 Looking
 at a scan of the document, I see a second edition on that
 one below the first line on the first page. It is also 66
 pages, unlike the BITS reference claims.  Doing a quick
 check (last word in each column on each page) there is
 apparently no significant copy changes, and the tables at
 the back look to be the same to me.

 Checking
 the Megatraveller consolidated errata. Two names were indeed
 added to the Credits in the Second edition. The section
 about synchronized jump exits isn't in the second
 edition.

     On Saturday, December
 3, 2016 6:01 PM, "tmr0195@comcast.net"
 <tmr0195@comcast.net> wrote:

  Hello
 Andrew Long,

 From The Traveller Bibliography by
 Timothy Collinson published by BITS copyright 1997-1999 p.
 23 the information is Starship Operator's Manual, Volume
 1 by Joe D. Fugate et al DGP, 1988, 2nd edition [64
 pages].

 Hopefully the above is helpful in
 identifying the edition you have. Unfortunately, I am not
 sure where my copy of the SOM is so I can take a look,
 hopefully I will stumble across the book soon.

 Tom
 Rux

 From: "Andrew
 Long" <xxxxxx@me.com>