Traveller Customizable Card Game Phil Pugliese (02 Jan 2017 08:44 UTC)
Re: [TML] Traveller Customizable Card Game Andrew Long (02 Jan 2017 12:30 UTC)

Re: [TML] Traveller Customizable Card Game Andrew Long 02 Jan 2017 12:29 UTC

> On 2 Jan 2017, at 08:44, Phil Pugliese (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:
>

> I just checked & found that it was $1 short of the stretch goal of $40,000!
>
> So I decided to dig a little deeper & upgrade to my pledge to High Passage to put it over the top.
>
> I think this is really going to be a good one…

Backed this last night. Well done Phil for making up the (small!) shortfall.

Regards, Andy

--
Andrew Long
Andrew dot Long at Mac dot com