Re: [TML] The Lunion Project, resend Phil Pugliese (09 Jan 2017 18:00 UTC)
Re: [TML] The Lunion Project, resend Bruce Johnson (09 Jan 2017 18:31 UTC)
Re: [TML] The Lunion Project, resend tmr0195@xxxxxx (09 Jan 2017 20:42 UTC)

Re: [TML] The Lunion Project, resend Phil Pugliese 09 Jan 2017 17:51 UTC

I vaguely recall a post from a few years back (after T5 was released) stating that there was a review going on.
At the time it seemed to me that the main thrust was towards eliminating all the TL16 worlds that had cropped up over the years.
However, I suppose it could've also encompassed other 'corrections'.
(Remember when Regina in the 'Marches suddenly gained 2-3 TL's? And that was some 20+ years ago.)
Since I came into Trav some years before MT, I've always figured that POP was for the entire system as CT didn't break things down at that time.
But starting from the very beginning there always were 'weird' systems that made me think, "Huh, wonder how that system came to be that way?"

On Sun, 1/8/17, Kenneth Barns <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [TML] The Lunion Project, resend
 To: xxxxxx@simplelists.com
 Date: Sunday, January 8, 2017, 11:51 PM

 Always
 with the Ancients!  :)
 Personally, I think an IISS review
 of which is the "main world" would be a better bet
 as a canon explanation.  I was just wondering whether
 anyone was aware of who made the decision to re-do the UWP
 and why.  CT, MT, TNE, and GT all used the LoPop UWP.  I
 don't have MongT on hand to check their
 UWP.
 --Cheers!

 Ken
 ********************************
 Kenneth Barns   MB BS  BSc  FACRRM
 (Emergency)
 GP and Clinical Director, UQ HealthCare
 IpswichSenior Medical
 Officer / Rural Generalist (Emergency), Beaudesert
 HospitalSenior Lecturer
 (Medicine in Society), Rural Clinical School, University of
 Queenslandemail: xxxxxx@gmail.com
 (preferred contact)
 Mobile: +61 4 5957 2825 / 04 5957 2825
 Fax (work): +61 7 3381 1809 / 07 3381