Re: [TML] The Lunion Project, resend Phil Pugliese (09 Jan 2017 20:32 UTC)
Re: [TML] The Lunion Project, resend Bruce Johnson (09 Jan 2017 22:32 UTC)
Re: [TML] The Lunion Project, resend shadow@xxxxxx (11 Jan 2017 18:41 UTC)

Re: [TML] The Lunion Project, resend Bruce Johnson 09 Jan 2017 22:32 UTC

> On Jan 9, 2017, at 1:24 PM, Phil Pugliese (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:
>
> All in all, I could see less diversity/more uniformity in the worlds of the interior, like Core Sector, as they'd've been part of the 3I since 'forever' and the region was very, very stable.

For cultural measures like law, population, government, yes, but a great deal of the nonvariance also extended to physical characteristics like size, hydro and atm as well. I'll have to see if I can’t track down the reference it was an excellent article on worldbuilding.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona