High Guard blank? Timothy Collinson (11 Jan 2017 22:34 UTC)
Re: [TML] High Guard blank? tmr0195@xxxxxx (12 Jan 2017 05:53 UTC)
Re: [TML] High Guard blank? Timothy Collinson (12 Jan 2017 12:14 UTC)
Re: [TML] High Guard blank? tmr0195@xxxxxx (12 Jan 2017 19:00 UTC)
Re: [TML] High Guard blank? Timothy Collinson (15 Jan 2017 13:54 UTC)
Re: [TML] High Guard blank? tmr0195@xxxxxx (15 Jan 2017 17:37 UTC)

Re: [TML] High Guard blank? Timothy Collinson 12 Jan 2017 12:13 UTC

Hi there,

On 12 January 2017 at 05:53,  <tmr0195@comcast.net> wrote:
> Hello Timothy Collinson,
>
> I have a rough Excel Spreadsheet of the MgT HG 2e Ship Record Sheet that, I
> hope, has a list of all the components and a CT HG 2e IN Form 3. If you
> would like a copy please contact me via email.

Yes, please!

Although I've just remembered that the thing I was wanting (and
clearly 1/4 remembering is actually included as a one page PDF with
the DriveThru download of High Guard.

So my apologies for disturbing everyone... just ignore me!

cheers

tc