Re: [TML] TTA: more of Pysadi Phil Pugliese (16 Jan 2017 09:43 UTC)
Re: [TML] TTA: more of Pysadi Timothy Collinson (16 Jan 2017 12:45 UTC)
Re: [TML] TTA: more of Pysadi Timothy Collinson (17 Jan 2017 18:37 UTC)
Re: [TML] TTA: more of Pysadi Timothy Collinson (18 Jan 2017 07:55 UTC)

Re: [TML] TTA: more of Pysadi Timothy Collinson 18 Jan 2017 07:55 UTC

Someone over on Facebook mentioned this which was new to me [1]:
http://travellertools.azurewebsites.net/

and might well help with exactly what I'm doing.

I particularly like that I can now easily and quickly have lots of
passengers to offer - or even just to kickstart my roleplaying of
NPCs.  Although I'll be changing their rather prosaic names.  But
that's easy enough to do with a vowel shift here and a consonant swap
there etc.  No idea why I'm seeing some corruption in some of their
names (or is that representing an alien script?!).

I also like that there are 'subtypes' of goods on offer to give some
variation in descriptions for the PCs.  Not sure where that's coming
from but even if it's the author's own, it's nice.

Not sure what the 'desired goods' table is about.

As it's offering *all* of Known space, I'm assuming it's tying into
travellermap - but either way, it's impressive.  (and I may never have
to battle my way through the dratted animal supplement book again...!)

Now, if only it were available as an offline thing it would be
perfect!  (wifi at TravCon is NOT worth relying on.... 35+ geeks turn
up with, what, three(?) devices each... the poor motel isn't that big
and its wifi falls over pretty much instantly!).  Of course, I could
probably save a few pages ahead of time (and even do several for a
world in case the PCs jump back there.  (I'm kind of imagining in a
four game we might cover a dozen jumps around District 268?  Maybe not
so many as I do have, ummm, activities...)

No idea who's produced that little suite - but well done and my thanks.
Oh, and I may have fallen in a bit in love with

Yelina Spit
Age: 58 (F)
UPP: 835BA6
Passage Desired: High
Notes: Unusually Pretty or Handsome, Forgetful

I'm heading to Pysadi now to see if she still wants a lift...

tc

[1] Yes, yes... in an ideal world The Traveller Bibliography would
include websites past and present.  If I had another life...