Cepheus Engine Evyn MacDude (26 Jan 2017 02:03 UTC)
Re: [TML] Cepheus Engine J. Michael Looney (26 Jan 2017 04:08 UTC)
Re: [TML] Cepheus Engine Evyn MacDude (26 Jan 2017 22:11 UTC)

Re: [TML] Cepheus Engine J. Michael Looney 26 Jan 2017 04:08 UTC

It's my goto Traveller or Traveller like system.
--
I am an aging white cis straight mail who is right of center, bipolar
who has Asperger's and don't take comments about neurotypical