The Loren Wiseman Editorial Collection, Plus... Jeff Zeitlin (14 Aug 2017 00:10 UTC)
Re: [TML] The Loren Wiseman Editorial Collection, Plus... Greg Nokes (14 Aug 2017 00:20 UTC)

Re: [TML] The Loren Wiseman Editorial Collection, Plus... Greg Nokes 14 Aug 2017 00:20 UTC

Backed. And I’ll get a copy of the one thing I got published in the Traveller universe as well.... 😂

Sent from my iPad