Re: [TML] The Loren Wiseman Editorial Collection, Plus... Phil Pugliese (14 Aug 2017 19:37 UTC)
Re: [TML] The Loren Wiseman Editorial Collection, Plus... Greg Nokes (16 Aug 2017 14:17 UTC)

Re: [TML] The Loren Wiseman Editorial Collection, Plus... Greg Nokes 16 Aug 2017 14:17 UTC

Haha - it was not much. I wrote some optional enhanced rules for ship to ship combat for Gurps 3rd Ed Traveller.

I had high hopes of doing more writing but life has a way of getting in the way...

Sent from my iPhone