Traveller Map - Transcribed Sectors/Subsectors (Update) Graham Donald (02 Feb 2018 12:53 UTC)
Re: [TML] Traveller Map - Transcribed Sectors/Subsectors (Update) Kelly St. Clair (03 Feb 2018 05:06 UTC)
Re: [TML] Traveller Map - Transcribed Sectors/Subsectors (Update) Timothy Collinson (03 Feb 2018 06:02 UTC)

On 2/2/2018 7:24 PM, Graham Donald (via tml list) wrote:
> There is indeed a sphereworld with some very extreme stats, in Tagret.
> That is one of the challenges I've managed to overcome. It's the Rosette
> where the author provides UWPs for five worlds in the same hex and the
> Tagret systems where the inhabitants have removed all the vowels from
> their system names that are the real stumbling blocks.

IMO, there comes a point where you have to write some of that stuff off
as the product of one particular Scout with a love of making up tall
tales (probably for free drinks) and trying to pass them off as official
survey results.  And the folks in the Bureaucracy branch just sigh and
make a note to have someone else resurvey those systems as soon as it's
convenient...

--
Kelly St. Clair